Available for iOS / Android
In This Issue
- Create Incredible Image-Blending and Double Exposure Effects With Fuzion
- Step by step tutorial through the process of using Fuzion and show you how to use the app to create these effects with your own photos.
- The Street Photography of Eric Mencher
- Interview with iPhone photographer, Eric Mencher about his smartphone photography work.
- Night Photography with the Huawei P20 Pro
- Night sky photography lets us push the boundaries of the smartphone camera sensor. It requires high ISOs and long exposures in order to capture the stars, the Milky Way and most other celestial objects along with the terrestrial scene. Learn how to take stunning night photography images using the Huawei P20 Pro
- Samsung S10 Series: How Does the Camera Fare Against Intensifying Competition?
- Tech review of the latest offering by Samsung with their S10 series of smartphones. We ask how does the camera fare against todays intensifying competition.
- 6 Ways to Improve Your Street Photography
- A good street photographer needs to be curious, bold and driven enough to get the shot, tell a story and avoid the fear of confrontation. But how do you take good street photos? We take a look at six ways in which you can focus your street photography efforts.
- Kitty Stolzenbach on Urban Street Photography and Instagram
- Interview with urban iPhone photographer, Kitty Stolzenbach to find out more about her approach to the photos she takes and their composition, what inspires her and about her involvement with various Instagram community hubs.
- How to Build a Loyal Following Around Your Creative Work
- Creativity is a medium of self-expression, not a vehicle for the pursuit of attention or fame. But to ignore the influence of the outside world would be disingenuous. Find out how to build a loyal following around your creative work in today's busy social media driven world.
- Mobile Art Tutorial: Using Superimpose X and Procreate to Create a Spring Daffodil-Inspired Work of Art
- In this latest mobile art tutorial, Nicki Fitz-Gerald show you how to transform a simple snapshot of a vase of flowers into a painterly spring celebration.
- Subject Ideas For Capturing & Creating Still Life Photography
- There aren't any hard-and-fast rules when it comes to shooting still life photography. You can find subjects and shoot them as they are, or you can arrange a still life of your own. Here we take a look at several ideas for interesting still life subjects.
- 5 Inspirational Photographers to Follow on Instagram
- Looking for some inspiration? Then check out these talented photographers on Instagram.
Available for iOS / Android
Mobiography Magazine is the leading digital magazine for smartphone photographers and your essential guide to the best tips, insights and inspiration from the mobile photography world.
Mobiography will help you to make the most of the camera that is always in your pocket... your smartphone.
Category: Arts & Photography, Education, Technology
Compatibility: iOS / Android
Tap images to enlarge...
About The Publisher
Mobiography Magazine is published by UK smartphone photographer, Andy Butler. In 2013 Andy founded the website Mobiography.net and later that year,...
Tap below for more from Mobiography Magazine